Friday, May 12, 2006

problema nya, problema ko, problema nating lahat

God is the Way, the Truth and the Life

Just recently, I was surprised to know that my bk had a great problem. (I mean, a problem. Because there is no such a great or big problem coz God is great and much BIGGER than any problems.) They were bankrupt according to him. And had no much money for his education. I really can’t control myself with my reaction…you know naman me! I was very silent, tongue-tied and speechless. As in no words except for ahhs and oohhs. He said that the only way for him to pursue his studies this coming sem was to sell his new cellphone (never mind the model and unit). He cried and I too was about to cry when I remember it wouldn’t help at all. To sympathize through crying may just make him feel more hopeless and down.

At home, I continued my senti moment. As I usually did at night especially when I am lonely, I gazed at the stars and felt the warmth of the cool breeze outside. I really didn’t know why I was so affected by his bad news; the only thing I knew is that he is my bestfriend and his problem is mine too. I could not help him and that troubled me. That time, all I could do was to pray and -- pray. So I brought my rosary out and prayed for almost an hour. It brought me relief and hopefully him too. I texted him with my reaction and some words of encouragement to let him know I care. It was a loooong message. Then I slept at around 2 o’clock still bothered by the situation.

The next day, I texted him asking how he was, then obviously, there was no development. Again, melancholy came and disturbed my spirit. That afternoon I decided to go to Adoration Chapel and talk to God one-on-one. It took me and Him more than an hour. Then we saw each other again in the mass. Just imagine how this problem of my bk made me so prayerful!?! Gosh!

Then when I saw my bk, he let me read a message saying “Mgkno b tui.fee n **?...” Again, I was so full of reaction. This time no more silence but joy and kilig (I can’t explain why I’m kilig everytime I’m happy…hehe.). My heart jumped so high and my smile was until my nape and my ears applaud. In my mind, I said a short prayer “Thank You po Lord! I love You!”

God is the Way, the Truth and the Life. Every circumstance in our lives is God’s plan and for His purpose so never blame Him for everything just thank Him for all the things. To tell you the truth, this didn’t just make me prayerful but a better person because of lots of realizations. So whenever you have a problem, God is the Way, the Truth and the Life.

Thank You po Lord! I love You! =)


Comments:
Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]