Wednesday, May 10, 2006

loser no more

God shows us the light
I failed the UPCAT.
I descended from the rankings.
I was a disappointing president.
I dismayed my parents.
Oh my! I was a total failure. A loser indeed!
Thinking about this, I got so depressed, unhappy and miserable. I lost life and suffered a partial death. Yes, I escaped from life then suddenly felt ashamed of my self. Bit by bit, my smiles turned into frowns. No laughter heard, just the sobs of a little lady. Where is Zarina? The cheerful Zarina. The responsible Zarina. The lovely Zarina. I missed her. I longed for her. Everybody awaits her come back.
My misery pushed me to dig a big hole between me and God. The moments spent in prayer all of a sudden was spent in lament. I found fullness in emptiness. Built joy in sorrow. No people to hold on but just me…me. Now, I am alone -- alone in darkness.
Then one morning, the sun shines. I saw light as I open my eyes. I felt my soul within my frail body. I found God and get my life back. I am not a failure indeed. I am no loser but a winner. Now, I am stronger.
I failed the UPCAT but
I am about to study in the University of the Philippines.
I descended from the rankings but
I knew myself better than before.
I was a disappointing president but
I was challenged to make a move till the last minute of my term.
I dismayed my parents but
I will prove them they shouldn’t be.
I am Zarina – happy and alive, living in God always.

Comments:
Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»
 
Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]