Friday, May 12, 2006

i dream...i write

Bring out the writer in you

“Lagi mo na lang binabasa yung blog mo.”
Not because I admire myself. Not because I like the way I write. Not because I enjoy my compositions.
For a reason, I just can’t stop reading my postings over and over again.
For a reason, I just have to read them without getting fed up.
…I don’t believe in myself.

Everytime I read my past articles and my compositions, all I can say is --Yuck! They really suck!
Yes, I have to convince myself that I write. I have to read my masterpieces over and over again without getting fed up, and tell myself time and again that somehow they make sense.

I want to write. But my spirit tells me I can’t.
I love to write. But my pen doesn’t love me.
I honor writing. But I simply find no sense with mine.

How I wish that someday, in one way or another, I write for people, for myself and for God.

I dream that one day, writing would love me just the way I love it.

Comments:
Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»
 
Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»
 
I consider, that you are not right. Write to me in PM, we will discuss.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]