Tuesday, May 16, 2006

a forbidden love

Love

I loved –but was forbidden.
Cared –but was ignored.

I miss our memories.
They haunt me day and night.
I just can’t leave them all behind.

Until now, your arms I want to feel.
Your embrace still I long for.

Why did it have to happen?
Why to you and me, whose love is so sincere?
Things just get so unfair.

It’s more than a year yet nothing in me has changed –nothing.
I am still the same person you loved.
The same person –who loved and will always love you.

Part of me belongs to you.
Part of me is in you.
Part of me is you --forever.

No matter what happens.
Till the sun no longer shines.
Though we can never be together again anymore, your name still I scream.
Your love still I hunger.

I loved –and though it was forbidden, nobody can stop me…
…nobody can stop me from loving you –forever.


babala
huwag masyadong magpapaniwala. ito ay piksyon lamang na ibinase sa damdaming hindi piksyon na nilagyan ng kaunting imahinasyon at eksaherasyon. =)

Comments:
ang galing mo zhan. super :)
 
Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]